Stereogram Lab Filter is a stereogram maker plug-in, which allows to generate Hidden Image Stereograms right in your Photoshop, which is quite convenient. This filter is
free and you can use it both for commercial and non-commercial purposes, however, distributing the filter itself is not allowed.
Stereogram Lab Filter v1.0
|for Adobe Photoshop (Windows). FREE!|
Stereogram filter is developed in Filter Meister Plug-in creator.
Click here to download zip file - [DOWNLOAD]
1. Download zip file (the link is above)
2. Unzip to Photoshop Plug-in folder, for example C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 6.0\Plug-Ins
3. Start Photoshop. You should see Stereogram Lab submenu in Photoshop`s Filter menu
Using Stereogram Lab Filter:
1. Open Texture map in Photoshop or select it if it's opened already.
2. Click Menu -> Filter -> Stereogram Lab -> Set Texture. Then Click [OK] button in the dialog window:
3. Open Depth map or select it if it's opened already.
4. Click Menu -> Filter -> Stereogram Lab -> Hidden Image Stereogram. A dialog window with stereogram settings and preview will open:Thank you!
5. Adjust Rendering settings as desired, live preview will show how the stereogram will look.
Repeats - number of texture tiles for background (black color in depthmap)
Depth % - Level of third dimension in 1-100%
Oversampling - antialias/smoothing quality level.
Start % - Horizontal Position where rendering starts. 0-left side, 100%-right side, 50% - middle
6. Click [OK] button when preview looks good and Hidden Image Stereogram will be rendered over your Depthmap.
It appears that plug-in doesn't work in Windows 64. Also there are access issues when setting texture, so make sure the user logged in with has enough priviliges to write into Photoshop plug-in folder.
Recommended alternative software
Stereogram Lab Filter hasn't been updated for a long time and might not work with latest versions of Windows and PhotoShop.
There is alternative software available: Stereographic Suite which includes Stereogram Generator, Texture Maker and Modeler.
If you liked Stereogram Lab and willing to support us, please consider making a small donation which will help this site to survive.
Add or Read Comments (70)